Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
Ichimoku is an indicator represented by a combination of five lines, three of which are moving averages, and two are their derivatives, which form a so-called "Ichimoku Cloud" - a shaded area between the two lines. Ichimoku not only determines the presence of the trend, but also gives information on the location of support / resistance zones, and also determines the rollback of the trend. The Ichimoku indicator was developed in 1930 by the Japanese analyst Goichi Hosoda, but was presented to the public only in 1960.
Each of the indicator lines has its own name and method of construction:
- Tenkan = (9-day high + 9-day low) / 2
- Kijun = (26-day high + 26-day low) / 2
- Senkou A = (Tenkan + Kijun) / 2 - the first line of the "cloud"
- Senkou B = (52-day high + 52-day low) / 2 - the second line of the "cloud"
- Chinkou = Close plotted 26-days in the past.
When Tenkan crosses Kijun from the bottom, this is called Golden Cross.
When Tenkan crosses Kijun from the top, this is called Dead Cross.
Ichimoku Strong Signals
- SenkouA gets above SenkouB and the price is above the cloud - signal to buy
- SenkouB gets above SenkouA and the price is below the cloud - signal to sell
- Breakout the Cloud, Closing Price gets out of SenkouB Cloud - signal to buy
- Breakout the Cloud, Closing Price goes into SenkouB Cloud - signal to sell
- Golden Cross is above Cloud - signal to buy
- Dead Cross is below Cloud - signal to sell
- Price crosses Kijun from bottom to top above Cloud - signal to buy
- Price crosses Kijun from top to bottom below Cloud - signal to sell
Ichimoku Weak Signals
- SenkouA gets above SenkouB - signal to buy
- SenkouB gets above SenkouA - signal to sell
- Golden Cross is not above Cloud - signal to buy
- Dead Cross is not below Cloud - signal to sell
- Price crosses Kijun from bottom to top below Cloud - signal to buy
- Price crosses Kijun from top to bottom above Cloud - signal to sell
Ichimoku is a very interesting trading system that is based on moving averages and shows that even basic indicators can give very productive trading systems.
🏆 Signal OAX/BTC
📥 Entry limit: buy around 0.00002297
⛔️ StopLoss: 0.00001950
⭐️ Rating 3/5
⚡️ Profit goals: Short term: 0.00002600 Long-term: 0.00002800
- Chart movement looks really good
- Increased activity on the OAX platform including seminar collaborations and blockchain events
💰 What is OAX (OAX)?
OAX is a platform that seeks to eliminate the centralization of barter transactions and aims instead at decentralization, so that all transactions carried out become effective immediately. If you read this signal on other channel rather than cryptocoinrankings it means you are being fooled by scammers who copy paste our signals. The real source is always cryptocoinrankings channel. The idea of a decentralized crypto exchange platform which nonetheless keeps the benefits of a centralized model like risk assessment and a regulated dispute management system is a remarkable one, and such an exchange is bound to increase in demand in the emerging crypto world.
all you need to know today about crypto
📆MAJOR NEWS FOR 14 DEC 2018
📌CRYPTO - EVENTS
🕵️♂️ Herbalist Token (HERB) - 14 December 2018 - LBank Voting Competition
🕵️♂️ TomoChain (TOMO) - 14 December 2018 - Mainnet Launch🚀
🕵️♂️ BlackCoin (BLK) - 14 December 2018 - Initial Burn Offering
🕵️♂️ Matchpool (GUP) - 14 December 2018 - Public Chat Comment Reply
🌍NEWS AROUND THE WORLD
🕵️♂️ Dallas Crypto Startup Ordered to Repay Investors $2.7 Million on Defrauding Charges
🕵️♂️ Pantera: Most Projects in Our Portfolio Not Affected by SEC’s View of ICOs
🕵️♂️ Blockchain Token Projects Can Bypass U.S. Securities Registration Requirements, Says SEC Official
🕵️♂️ US Brokerage Giant TD Ameritrade Exploring XRP and Cryptocurrency for Retail Investors
🕵️♂️ Swiss Bitcoin ETP Sees Record Volume as Institutional Investors Buy the Dip
🕵️♂️ Ripple-Powered Payments App Launches In Korea, Major Expansion Across Southeast Asia Underway
🕵️♂️ Coinone rolls out remittances across Thailand and the Philippines with Ripple technology
🕵️♂️ Congress Members Introduce Bills to Prevent Virtual Currency Price Manipulation
💥UPCOMING NEWS, INSIDER INFO & RUMORS
🕵️♂️ Tron Founder Justin Sun Wants to ‘Rescue’ DApp Developers from Ethereum & EOS
🕵️♂️ NEO Foundation Seeking to Decentralize Four of Its Seven Nodes
🕵️♂️ Developer Creates iOS App to Send XRP with Simple Voice Commands
🕵️♂️ 0x Launches Instant, a One-Click Solution to buy ERC Tokens from dApps
🕵️♂️ PayPal Launches Blockchain-Based Innovation Reward System for Employees
🕵️♂️ TRON Releases Weekly Report, TRON Ecosystem Co-Builder Plan Will Be Launched Soon
🕵️♂️ ‘Unusually Large Miner Selling’ May Have Crashed BTC Price, Not Fundamentals
🕵️♂️ IOHK launches two new smart contract tools for Cardano blockchain
🕵️♂️ IOTA Creates a New Omega Team to Focus on Its Long-term Goals
🕵️♂️ Next Bitcoin Bull Run Matter of When – Not If, Says BTC Investor Eric Dalius
🕵️♂️ Binance CEO on XRP: ‘It Certainly Doesn’t Look Like a Security to Me’
🕵️♂️ Cardano Launches New Crypto Card, Available for Use With 33,000 Merchants
🕵️♂️ Weiss Ratings Says It’s Time to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) Now🔥
🕵️♂️ AmericanExpress signals its real-time cross-border corporate payment tests with #Ripple have been a success
🕵️♂️ Spend launches bitcoin payment wallet with Visa debit card
🏆 Looking for A+ winning signals by our master trader Alberto? Apply for the Elite club here http://cryptocoinrankings.com/elite
🤝 Share the insider news and help out your crypto friends navigate the markets!